Georgia Mountains Corporate Retreats
Georgia Mountains Corporate Retreats
Just two miles from the alpine town of Helen in the ancient North Georgia mountains, you will find the ultimate mountain retreat for hosting special events up to 500 people! Unicoi State Park & Lodge is centered around Lake Unicoi within the Chattahoochee National Forest and all its many hiking trails, waterfalls, and views of valleys from the higher elevations.
I am booked for a Spring Break getaway at Unicoi Lodge to complete my research into the corporate retreat I have planned here for Fall 2023. If you read the reviews, the newly renovated lodge rooms are a big hit! More comfortable – dare I say luxurious – for such a rustic experience with firepits outside the lodge that lure people outdoors to see the dark star nights, together.
- There is a Spring Break offer going on now: Book a 2-night stay through April 30, 2023 and receive 30% off their Best Available Rate. (Some restrictions apply.)
My Atlanta-based company chose Unicoi because this destination felt special to us. The range of activities at Unicoi State Park & Lodge are sure to captivate the 75 people coming on this retreat, for example:
- archery and target shooting
- fly fishing in the beautiful rivers – with lessons by park experts
- paddle board and boat rentals
- zip lining through forest canopy
- mountain biking or simply lounging lakeside on the beach
- walking or taking the free shuttle to and from Helen
From group seminars to lively parties, Unicoi State Park & Lodge – along with the Georgia Conference Center – has planned our retreat. Unicoi has 10,000 square feet of meeting space with Wi-Fi, the latest audio-visual and other event necessities to ensure your guests enjoy their time.
The Georgia Conference Center at the Lodge offers both formal and casual spaces that accommodate small groups requiring concentrated work time to groups of up to 500 for large seminars and special events.
Our company is using the picnic pavilions and the Beach House with sparkly views of Unicoi Lake. The event manager onsite has helped me arrange every detail: from room reservations to full catering – even packed lunches for those going fishing, to the beach, and to Anna Ruby Falls just up the road.
Here are a few helpful hints in planning your retreat, or executive dinner, wedding, and receptions of all kinds:
- Masters Hall is the place for large events for up to 500 people. The Hall has additional meeting rooms: the Dogwood Meeting Room for up to 100, and the Fireside Meeting Room for up to 200, along with their board room and conference lobbies. It’s complete!
- The Beach House overlooking Unicoi Lake is my favorite place for special events of up to 75 guests. The Beach House is our central meeting place for the three-day conference.
- Outdoor spaces such as picnic shelters and the outdoor amphitheater are also available.
Click Meetings to learn more and to request a call with the event team to help you get started. Remember that you are planning a business occasion that everyone will remember – and will appreciate – knowing that you care enough to choose Unicoi for its outstanding location, beauty, and comfort.
Book Your Stay: The Unicoi Lodge has 96 recently renovated lodge rooms, and 29 Georgia State Park cabins across the 1,000+ acre property. Tent camping, R/V sites and glamping are also available. A complimentary lodge shuttle provides a ride to and from Helen and Anna Ruby Falls. Your driver is a local resident, so I encourage you to ask for the best town advice (tips are appreciated). Check out a calendar of activities at Unicoi State Park & Lodge.
By Denver Smith